Republic of Tajikistan
About regulation of traditions and rituals
in the Republic of Tajikistan
(Bulletin of the Supreme Assembly of the Republic of Tajikistan, 2007, No. 6 mod.428;
2008, No. 6, Art. 448)
This law bound by the traditions and rituals of social development marosimhoro regulation, which aims to protect the values of our national culture and traditions of respect for the people to improve the socio-economic life of the citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan.
CHAPTER 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Article 1. The purpose, objectives and scope of the present law
The purpose of this law is to protect the social interests of the people, contribute to poverty reduction and to prevent unnecessary costs, which include serious damage to the economic and moral interests of citizens living space. The law also aims to ensure the rights and freedoms of citizens and the public order.
This law is a set of traditions and rituals based on the achievements of the national culture and world civilization.
Application of the Law to the state bodies, institutions, organizations and enterprises, regardless of departmental affiliation and form of ownership, as well as all individuals, regardless of their social status and national identity.
National minorities in the framework of the provisions of this Act are released in holding the traditions and rituals of sunnatiaşon ceremonies.
Article 2. Definitions
In this Act, the following definitions:
an’ana- set of material and moral values of society and the individual or community groups, heritage from generation to generation;
– a set of ceremonies are figurative works that set individuals and social groups approach to various aspects of the cultural life of the community;
Celebrate is a celebration of events and dates of historical, cultural, social, professional and family.
Article 3. Legislation on
traditions and rituals
based on legislation about the traditions and rituals of the Constitution (Constitution) of the Republic of Tajikistan, the present Law, other legislative acts of the Republic of Tajikistan and international legal acts, which are recognized by them.
Chapter 2. Authorities on regulation of traditions and rituals AND THEIR AUTHORITY
Article 4. vakotardor body on regulation of traditions and rituals
Performance requirements of this Act shall be determined by the status of vakolatdro that the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan. (Article 21.07.10 №636).
Heads of ministries, departments, institutions, organizations and businesses that have at least 30 employees, regardless of their form of ownership, founded on the traditions and rituals of public commissions, their activities in accordance with this law remain.
Article 5. Permanent Commissions
The implementation of this law will be established under the local executive authorities of provinces, cities, districts and villages to local communities in the country of permanent commissions.
Regulation komissijahoro Assembly of People’s Deputies of Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, regions, Dushanbe City, towns and rural community confirm.
Article 6. Powers of the authorized body and permanent commissions on regulation of traditions and rituals
The authorized body and the regional commissions, district and rural communities on the traditions and rituals have the following powers:
– on the regulation of traditions, celebrations and ceremonies in accordance with the requirements of this Act and other regulations;
– Development of recommendations and practical guidelines for cost-effective performance of rituals;
– ensuring cooperation between the state bodies and public associations on the traditions and rituals, and the creation of educational and advocacy work among the population;
– to provide practical assistance to local communities, civil registration departments, chairmen of individuals and legal entities in the regulation of ceremonies, celebrations;
– promotion of scientific and popular literature on the traditions and rituals;
– to request information about the performance of legislative acts of the Republic of Tajikistan on the traditions and rituals of the ministries, departments, local executive authorities of provinces, cities and districts, institutions, organizations, enterprises and public organizations, regardless of their form of ownership.
Darholati non-compliance with the provisions of this Act and the Board permanent commissions to develop the necessary documents and submit it for the implementation of legal action to the relevant authorities.
CHAPTER 3. REGULATION OF FAMILY AND celebrations and official ceremonies
Article 7. Official holidays
Celebrations of the Independence of the Constitution, the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, national unity, Nowruz, Coach tour, Mehrgan Ramadan, holidays, and other celebrations Qurʙonva will be held in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan.