Regulation of the Migration Service of the Ministry of Labor, Migration and Employment RT
Republic of Tajikistan
” June 04, c. 2014 №390
1. General Provisions
1. Migration Service (hereinafter – Service) is the executive authority of the Republic of Tajikistan, the implementation of the state policy in the field of population migration.
2. Services in the Ministry of Labor Management Plan, Immigrant Employment of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. The Office in its Constitution (Constitution) of the Republic of Tajikistan, laws, decisions of the Supreme Assembly of the Republic of Tajikistan, decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, decisions of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan, international legal acts recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan this Regulation, and the decisions ordering the Ministry of Labor, migration and employment of the Republic of Tajikistan’s population practice guidelines.
4. The service operates in partnership with other executive bodies, local authorities, public associations and other organizations.
2. Functions of the Office
5. Office carried out the following tasks in the established areas;
a) in the field of labor migration:
– implementation of the state policy of population migration and coordination of the activities of state bodies, international organizations, NGOs and other organizations in the established field of activities;
– inter-agency coordination and attract donors for the formation of labor market analysis to determine the prospects for labor migration abroad, as well as for its new labor markets abroad;
– in accordance with provisions to establish cooperation with the competent authorities in the field of migration with foreign countries, the establishment of coordinating councils or other bodies together to resolve the existing problems in the field of population migration;
– through entities that are engaged in transportation of migrant workers, organizing and implementing activities in the mobilization of organized labor migrants abroad;
– Participate in the implementation of an effective system of social insurance, health care and pensions for migrant workers;
– according to the established procedure of activities to monitor compliance with the legislation by legal entities and individuals in the field of labor migration of foreign nationals;
– within its competence in cooperation with the relevant authorities of activities on prevention of illegal migration in the country;
– will be held in conjunction with the relevant government agencies involved in carrying out special operations to prevent and fight against illegal migration, in the framework of the Collective CIS member states of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization and the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO);
– records of citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan, labor migration to go abroad and come back, incuninʙahisoʙgirii migration of foreign nationals in the Republic of Tajikistan;
– effective cooperation and coordination issues with the Ministry’s missions abroad, the diaspora, community organizations and compatriots in the established field of activity;
partner – by providing the relevant state authorities to create favorable conditions for attracting migrant workers and compatriots in the development of society;
– in conjunction with the relevant government agencies conducting fairs vacant jobs with the aim of promoting migrant workers – citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan to find jobs in foreign countries;
– contribute to the coordination of labor migration issues with the aim of creating a climate migration of members of the Commonwealth of Independent States, the Organization for economic cooperation between Europe and Asia and other countries;
– to establish a constructive and fruitful cooperation with compatriots, diaspora and public organizations in the established field of activities with a view to their involvement in community development;
– provide advisory services, hukuqī, social and other services to migrant workers and their family members;
– cooperation with the Commissioner for Human Rights in the Republic of Tajikistan and Vakolatdorho on human rights ʙokorta’minkunanda states in order to protect the rights of migrants mehnatī- citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan;
– with the established procedures of licensing activities in the field of labor migration and control over licensing terms;
– in accordance with the established procedure for issuing work permits for foreign citizens and stateless persons in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan;
– returned in cooperation with other relevant government agencies work on rehabilitation and reintegration of migrant workers – citizens of that country;
– perform other tasks covered by the legislative acts of the Republic of Tajikistan.
b) in the field of internal migration (voluntary);
– cooperation with the ministries, departments and agencies