LAW OF THE REPUBLIC OF TAJIKISTAN
(Bulletin of the Supreme Assembly of the Republic of Tajikistan, 2002, 4, Part 1, Art. 305; 2010, # 1, Art. Shall 28.12.12s.№ 919)
This law principles and procedures of asylum-seekers, as well as to determine the legal status of refugees, is determined by economic, social, legal and safeguards their interests.
Article 1. Legislation on Refugees
Legislation on refugees based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the present Law, other legislative acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, as well as legal documents ʙajnalmilale that is recognized. (PFA 28.12.12s.№ 919)
Article 2. Basic Concepts
In this Act, the following definitions:
-gureza – a person who is not a citizen of the Republic of Tajikistan, through its territory and has therefore fully justified reasons in the country of his citizenship by race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political persecution faced, from the effects of this reasons can not or does not want to use the protection of that country, or a person who has no citizenship, and therefore such cases in the country and due to the existence of such a state can not or does not want to risk stops Permanent begins to return;
-must seeker is a foreign citizen or stateless person, who left his nationality or former habitual residence with the intention to apply for refugee status in the Republic of Tajikistan;
temporary residence sites (Center) is a place of temporary residence of asylum-seekers, members of their families, who are considered at their refugee application or refugees, who are not able mustaqilonasokin in the Republic of Tajikistan;
-şahodatnomai request temporary registration document confirming the identity of asylum-seekers and their legal status, according to this law to submit a request to be recognized as a refugee in the Republic of Tajikistan;
-şahodatnomai refugees – defined sample document that confirms the identity of the asylum seeker in the Republic of Tajikistan;
refugee body – the legal status (a set of common rights, freedoms, obligations and legal interests defined by law) and asylum seekers, who are considered refugees in the Republic of Tajikistan.
Article 3. Restrictions on the granting of refugee status in the Republic of Tajikistan
1.Muqarraroti this law is not applicable to the following seeker:
– those with respect to whom there are valid arguments, which are estimated to commit crimes against peace, war crimes or crimes against humanity by them, in accordance with the interpretation that this act signed to the international acts in order to take action against these crimes , has been given; (PFA 28.12.12s.№ 919)
– those with respect to whom there are sufficient grounds, that by them outside the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan have committed a serious crime of political character prior to arrival here and have submitted an application for refugee status;
– those that are available with respect about the potential belonging to its citizenship, international terrorist organizations or drug mafia structures;
– those with respect to whom there are sufficient grounds, which is estimated by the commission of acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe;
– those who use the assistance or protection from the authorities or institutions of the United Nations, the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, apart from the office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.
This 2.Qonuni also have to apply to persons who have their citizenship (their former residence) for economic reasons, as a result of hunger, epidemics or natural emergencies and disasters have left.
Article 4. The state authorities on refugee issues
public administration bodies, which provides for the implementation of the policy with respect to refugees, are as follows:
– Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan;
– The national security authorities of the Republic of Tajikistan;
– Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan;
– local authorities. (RT 12.01.2010s, 590).
Article 5. Authority and cooperation between government bodies
activity coordinated by the state authorities on the issue of refugees;
– to manage and monitor the activities of the relevant bodies and identify them with their commands authority (functions, obligations, rights and responsibilities); (RT 12.01.2010s, 590).
-tiʙqi established procedures for information on political situation